Acrylic containing flown artifacts from each manned Mercury flight :
- Mercury MR-3 Alan Shepard - flown parachute
- Mercury MR-4 Virgil I. Grissom - flown tape
- Mercury MA-6 John Glenn - flown heatshield
- Mercury MA-7 Scott Carpenter - flown lanyard
- Mercury MA-8 Wally Schirra - flown heatshield
- Mercury MA-9 Gordon Cooper - flown heatshield
Made in Germany - the best acrylics on the market
Made out of the most advanced acrylic available on the market today - Plexid 55 - these are ultraclear with no discoloration over time. Unlike other privately made acrylics or lucites these are real blocks, not cheaply glued or screwed together. Each block is about 7''x4''x1'' in size - perfect for any office table or even flat down in a cabinet.
Each acrylic comes with a COA and documentation about the source of every artifact.
Enjoy our stunning artwork with perfectly placed artifacts within the shape of the Mercury capsule!
Only 20 of these blocks were made !
All images courtesy of NASA.