The ultimate "must-have" for any space and aviation fan :
A highquality pen set consisting of a fineliner and ballpoint pen with each an incorporated flown heatshield fragment flown to the moon on Apollo 11.
This edition is limted to 444 sets and each set comes with a numbered and signed certificate of authenticity. The pens are housed in an attractive gift box.
We have kept the pens in a very simple and classical style with the artifact encapsulated in the top of each pen, clearly visible at all times.
These pens unlike other cheap promotional items are crafted out of solid metal with a metal winding. Ink cartridges can be easily replaced by regular cartridges available at almost any office store worldwide.
Pen set details :
* Each set contains a ballpoint pen and a fineliner crafted in solid metal
* Upper and lower barrel in high gloss lacquer with details in full chrome finish
* Mission engraved on the middle ring of each pen
* Encapsulated flown artifact displayed in end cap of each pen
* Numbered certificate of authenticity with each set
* Attractive gift box
* Regular replacement cartridges available at any office store
The source of the heatshield fragments is William Witte, NASA engineer for ablative heatshield technologies during the Apollo days.